Lawn Care Treatment Services in Ware, Hertfordshire
Perfect Ground Solutions are an independent lawn treatment and grass care services company with vast experience in renovating and managing domestic and commercial lawns.
We work with clients throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex providing friendly advice and assistance in all areas of lawn maintenance. We simply love cultivating lawns.
Caring for your lawn during diverse seasonal weather is vital, especially as yearly wear and tear can make a once vibrant lawn look like an eye-soar.
So, why not let our lawn care experts take the burden away from you, letting you focus on your enjoying your home or dwelling?
Why type of lawn care or treatment can we help with?
- Planning and installing a new lawn
- Lawn aeration and scarification
- Maintaining low, medium and heavy-usage lawns
- Renovating and treating a tired lawn
- Managing formal lawns
- Laying grass seed
- Treating lawn and grass diseases
- Removing lawn pests
Starting with an informal, no obligation chat (we don’t bite!), we’ll work with you to plan a programme of lawn services that suit your lawn and budget. Unlike others, we don’t operate a fixed programme as this often doesn’t suit all lawns and all seasons. Instead, we will provide you with a bespoke plan which we will update as the seasonal weather dictates.
A comment we hear often is “our lawn is a right mess and needs replacing”. When we reply “No, you don’t!” they’re surprised. When we set about devising a plan to rejuvenate it, for a fraction of the cost of replacement, they’re often delighted!
Grass Care Company offering All Season Lawn Care:
Spring, Autumn & Winter
As grass care and lawn treatment specialists, we help clients bring the greenness back into their gardens.
- Spring and summer lawn care visits - focus on balancing nutrition, growth rates and managing weeds
- Autumn and winter lawn care visits - focus on renovation issues, resolving soil problems (such as the pH), over seeding and lawn moss removal
- Our lawn care calendar and tips provides useful information too!
Author: Colin Peters